Friday, February 5, 2010

Spring Cleaning

With the few warm days we have had lately I have got spring fever. So to start with the spring traditions I started my spring cleaning yesterday. I figured I would tackle one room a day until it was done. Complete with organizing all the cupboards and drawers, sorting through clothes, washing doors, washing baseboards, and cleaning everything! Needless to say, my OCD for having things spotless kicked in and I am now finished. Now all I want to do is repaint, remodel, and make this house my "home'. But considering we are just renting...and by renting I mean totally mooching off my parents, all updates have to go through my daddio. And since we don't know how long we will be here it might not all be worth it. I decided to make little updates to start slowly. First was Nora's nursery. I rearranged the furniture and then found some vinyl stickers that I fell in LOVE with at Michael's Crafts. Here is the final project.

No comments: