Tuesday, May 25, 2010

24,000 Pieces And The Farm

Today I took a trip to Logan with my Aunt Naomi and her kids. We went up to start the world's largest puzzle...again (24,000 pieces)!
As crazy as it seems, my Mom, Court, and I bought this puzzle about 5 years ago. We had it up at my Dad's and completed it over the course of 2 years. Looong years in his mind i'm sure. I don't think he was thrilled that the dining room table was covered in a piece of particle board bigger than the table itself to hold each 1/4 of the puzzle! But back to the present...after resting a few years we started it for a second time at Aunt Rachie's house today and hope to be done by the end of the year. We are going to carpool up once a week and hope our babies nap while we puzzle. While up there today Nora played with the new kittens and luckily I don't think she is allergic like me. It was all fun and games until she ran into the puzzle board about a zillion times (hence the line across her forhead and a matching one in the back) and then she decided to top the day off by rolling in manuer in the barn. I love you Nora!

No comments: