Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Favorite Little Stinker

Nora,
You are 13 months old today. And even though you are being a little stinker, I Love You to pieces! You are having a rough day due to cutting your 6th tooth, going to bed an hour late last night, and getting up and hour early today. You just took 30 min. to cry yourself to sleep for your much needed nap....after dumping out your toy bucket and getting stuck in it and then crawling under your crib and getting stuck again!...I knew those boxing classes were good for something, because I had to pick up the entire crib to get you free. I guess thirteen months is the age to explore and I should get ready for bumps and bruises. Yesterday you crawled into the empty tub and ended up with a nice sized bruise. Oh, and you have your first boyfriend?!?! what?!?! Ha, baby Jake (18 months) "bubba" next door greets you ever day with "hello girlfriend". You are so special Nora Ruth, we love everything about you! Happy 13 months!
Love, Mom

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

She is so stinkin cute! I miss you guys it feels like we haven't seen you in forever....even though its been like a week! ha