Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bottles and "The Pooch"

I have 2 summer goals that I am starting today...to be completed by the 24th of July when I leave for Bear Lake for a week.
#1. Wean Nora from the bottle. I hope to have her drinking only from a sippy cup and no longer need a bottle to sooth her to sleep...no more bottles/rocking/or drives to put her to sleep. I know she is smart enough and ready for this...but she is stubborn like me and so it might give us both grief!
#2. Lose 10 lbs.! I have given up my dream to be back to my bikini body and found an awesome tankini from Hapari that supports my girls really well...but those stubborn 10 lbs. are giving me grief. Enough of the baby "pooch" I still have!
I am telling y'all this so you can help me out.
Please ask me how I am doing EVERYTIME you see me so I have to tell you out loud my progress, so I can't slack off.
And if anyone wants to come to boxing with me on Tues/Thurs nights or go walking/jogging with me Mon/Wed/Fri please let me know. Its always more enjoyable to have an adult to talk to while I work out.

3 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

drive up and Zumba it off with me! You look great. Good- luck.

TomKat said...

I think you look great! Seriously, I haven't had a baby and still have a baby "pooch". But, if you are really looking to lose 10 pounds, I have a 25 day diet/work out plan that worked wonders (and you can cheat!)
Question, where do you do boxing? I have been trying to find some new classes to take, and boxing sounds right up my alley.

Amber said...

Hey, I have the same goals! Those last 10 lbs are so stubborn! I am so ready to just give up. Good luck with everything! You can do it! And by the way... you do look great even if you feel you have 10 more to loose.