Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Nora,

I'm sorry I missed writing you last month when you turned 20 months (I blame in on the prego brain), but here is a belated Happy 20 Months and a Happy 21st Month too.
I can't believe you are almost 2!
Your friend Lucy turned 2 this week and when I read her mom's blog about her party I bawled. I can't imagine how much I will cry when you hit the 2 year mark.
You are getting so big so fast and it is thrilling yet terrifying for me as a mom.You have learned all your letters and the sounds they make this month.And daddy taught you a new word "shotgun". I was less than thrilled but at least he taught you NOT to touch the shotgun in mention.Daddy also has you convinced that Bebe Edwards is named Ruby, or as you call her "Wooby". Clever Daddy, very clever.We haven't decided on a name for sure, but we are happy that you are excited to be an older sister.
You have been playing so well with other kids and love all the songs you are learning in nursery!
You also have wanted to help with everything lately. "Wawa Help" and "Wawa Do" are two common phrases these days when you, (Nora/"Wawa") think you are big enough to help or do something on your own.
You also are getting closer to potty training, thanks to the awesome cloth diapers!!
I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store for you Nora.
I love you!
Love, Mommy
(Or as you call me, "Header")

P.S. Sorry about the nudie pic, but you are so cute in your diapers with your crazy curls fresh from the tub!

1 comment:

Elle Keeps Moving said...

"header"...that is to die for.