It's funny to me that for weeks I have been so ready for Stella Sue to make her arrival, but all of a sudden today I woke up in a panic feeling like I have so much to do. It so far has resulted in tears today and now me stressing because the car is with the hubby so I am home bound and can't complete these tasks. Little does Aaron know that when he gets home we all get to go to The Lactation Station and go shopping...
List of things to do:
1. Breast Pump - Because who doesn't love feeling like a cow?!?
2. Nursing Bras - Putting this one off as long as possible...really ladies, it's not that fun to have huge boobs so why don't you save your money spent on boobs jobs and buy yourself some diamonds...or maybe a nice vacation.
2. Nursing G's - Necessary and less than attractive...i'm sure Aaron can't wait.
3. Nightgown - Not a need, just a convenience so the whole maternity wing doesn't look at my fat white butt when I walk down the hall.
4. Gift for Nora from Stella - Any ideas?!?
5. A Few Randoms: Finish baby gifts for 2 friends, sew Nora and Stella their matching Easter dresses, clean the house (again), semi-plan Nora's 2nd birthday so I don't have to worry about it with a 4 week old baby.
6. Stop blogging and go get started...