Friday, May 27, 2011

Yard Sale Anyone?!?

I feel like I haven't blogged in a while. The reason for that could very well be that in the past week I have sorted through every. single. item. we own for a yard sale tomorrow...in hopes that we can make some money to pay down student loans. (and car loan, and credit cards, and hopefully buy a new camera so we can take pics of our girlies.) And also to purge before we move next week.

If you are the bargain hunting type like I am, stop on over tomorrow. Heres the low down:

Sat. May 28th 8 a.m

My house.

***My aunt is an aweome couponer so along with all of our regular yard sale-ish stuff there will be NEW grocery items for cheap!***

1 comment:

Young People in Love said...

Good luck tomorrow! We have to be in provo otherwise we would def stop by and buy everything you own! :)