Monday, May 16, 2011

Yesterday.

Approx. 12 p.m. while trying to get ready for church...

Nora: "Rock turd, I made a rock turd."

Me (As I turn around and gasp): "Nora Ruth! What the heck do you think you are doing!!!?"

Nora: "Rock turd, I made a rock turd in Stella's bed"

Nora had pulled off her diaper (new trick#1), crawled into Stella's crib (new trick#2) and pooped a big 'ol "rock turd" on the sheets. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Aaron of course ran in laughing, camera ready, but I feel a pic of poop isn't blog appropriate.

And as for an update on Stella......she likes to sunbathe. Lucky for her she has the darkest complextion of all 4 of us so the sun might not hate her as much. I'm pretty shocked Aaron and I don't breed albinos.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

this is (and will be I'm sure) the funniest thing I've read all day! It was so fun to see you the other day, I hope you found some good stuff :)