Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Heart Sea-Foam Green.

I do believe my $25 was well spent in regards to the purchase of this nineteen -seventy-something desk.

Did I say desk? Pardon me. I meant my very own sewing table! (Note: Please excuse the towel hanging in our bedroom window. That fantastic fabric you see is the makings of my next project on my to-do list...curtains.) Oh and if you see that smidge of brown on the back of the desk, you are right, I opted for keeping the wood panelling. Yeah buddy.

2 comments:

Elle Keeps Moving said...

this is gorgeous!!! i can't wait to see it in person! i said out loud when i saw the final picture, "Good work, heather!" and lucy said, "Yes! Good work, heather!!"

Lisonbee said...

How do you manage to make even a simple desk look cool. you have style girl and I like it.