Friday, September 2, 2011

Night 2.

Thankfully on night number two Bubba and I both got a little more sleep. Here is the play by play:
9:07 p.m - Stella goes to bed later than usual due to a family birthday party.
12:55 a.m. - She wakes up screaming. She skipped the whole fussy/crying this time and went straight to blood curdling.
1:50 a.m. - Aleep.
3:45 a..m - Awake again. This time cheerful thinking it is morning. I decide to nurse her and put her in her crib downstairs so I can sleep in a real bed for a second.
4:15 to 6:45 a.m - I gloriously lay in my own bed and sleep. It was heaven.
6:45 a.m. - Aaron brings Bubba to me to eat and she promptly falls back asleep next to me for another hour.
7:45 a.m. - Stella and I get up and enjoy some alone time before Tootsie groggily walks in the room and annouces "I awake Mom, it morning time!"


And here were the thoughts that ran through my head during the hour I laid on the couch listening to screams:


1. Elle Keeps Moving so gosh darn it so can I. Who needs sleep anyway?!?

2. I showed you Payless Car Rental! (More to come on that in a later post)

3. I hope that once my baby decides to sleep through the night I don't get anxious for another one right away like I did when Tootsie was little.

4. I want some jell-o.

5. Will someone pleeeease post something on Facebook other than "Go Utes" so I have something entertaining to read!?!


And for those who don't have anything better to do than read about my sleep training woes you can follow me on the right side bar. Show me some love ladies and gentlemen. Goodness knows it would be an ego booster in this perilous times. Love H.

2 comments:

Elle Keeps Moving said...

you are hilarious. and if could follow you twice, i would.

Swenson Family said...

Hey- it was really fun to run into you at Dan's last night. :) And as a note, I LOVE your hair. :) Your daughters are adorable.