Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Dearest Stella.

When people ask how old you are and I tell them ten months it feels like lies are spewing from my mouth. This month you have mastered the art of standing by yourself, standing and walking along the furniture, saying hi while waving it too and finally saying mama. You also will sometimes say mmmmmm when we ask what sound a cow makes or if you want more food. Your favorite passtime is following Tootsie around and you two will sit and play in the playroom for almost an hour on a good day without me needing to intervene. I pray every night that you will sleep through the night, but since you let me cuddle/rock you when I feed you at night it's not too bad. I'm sure you will soon enough. I have been battling the decision to wean and don't know what to do. You have been a pro at nursing so I hate to make you stop, but I think it will help with the sleeping problem. It is unreal that two short months we will be celebrating your first birthday. I love you to the stars and back my sweet Stella Sue. Love, Momma

1 comment:

Kimerly said...

Oy! She is growing up quickly....and so beautiful! Good luck with weaning. Knowing when to stop breast/bottle feeding is always a challenge. One of my children, who will not be named, would've had bottles nearly to kindergarden!