As a new mom of three (say what?!?) I have found a few key items that make mommy-hood so much easier.
These are those items:
1. Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara - Goes on smooth, great price, and doesn't get all smeary when your post-preggo hormones make you cry all the way home from SLC to Herriman.
2. TRESemme Dry Shampoo - I'm averaging three showers a week on a good week...washing my hair about once a week. This stuff is a lifesaver.
3. My Placenta. In pill form. More to come on that later. A big thank you to Alisha from The Healing Group for preparing them for me. BEST BABY GIFT EVER, Thanks Mom and Dad!
4. MAM Binkies - I am very grateful Mabel takes a pacifier. Neither of her sisters cared for them very much but they sure do work wonders when the boob isn't readily available.
5. Perry Mackin Diaper Bag - Best diaper bag I have owned. Although I secretly wish I would have bought this color instead of the blue one.
6. Bare Minerals Foundation - Love it. All you need is this and Cover Girl Lash Blast and you are good to go.
7. My little green notebook. Purchased from Walmart for $5. It fits perfectly in the front pocket of my Perry Mackin bag and keeps me from forgetting everything. I love lists.
8. Pinterest - A nursing mother's dream. Makes those late night feedings pass by like a breeze.
9. Diet Coke. Enough said.