Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Bliss.

I was made for October. I was also born in October as well as some of my most favorite people on this planet. That crisp wonderfully smelling air is nearly impossible to beat. Oh and did I mention my favorite outfit is jeans and a t-shirt with a hoodie at the ready. Perfect October attire. This year in October we celebrate Mabel's 1st birthday, bittersweet. And Aaron's 29th, our last year before he hits the big "30" and have to pretend we are actually adults. But this October 1st marks a very special day on my calendar. Stella Sue is officially potty trained. Holla! And she did it all on her own. I am one proud Momma. Happy October 1st everyone. I hope your day has been as fabulous as mine. Here's to Stella, the feisty little firecracker who does things her way on her own time just like her stubborn Momma. And to Mabel, my sweet little Red. Happy Birthday tomorrow! Don't get too old.



No comments: