Friday, March 6, 2009

20 Days and Counting...


Only 20 days until my due date...although if Nora in fact decides she wants to incubate in my belly for 20 more days I might just lose my mind! Pregnacy is awesome but in the last month it definitely makes parts of your body hurt, that if you are anything like me, I didnt even know I had. So, in an effort to get my mind off my aching back and constantly full bladder (I think I have peed close to 20 times today!), I thought I would post a pic of our nursery for all those who have been asking to see it. Oh and watching Dancing with the Stars and eating ice-cream with Courtney is helping too...with any luck my water will break right now....or now...how about now...? Nope, dang. Hope life is well with you all!

3 comments:

Cassidy and AE Harris said...

I am so glad you gave in! We can't wait to see Nora. She will be beautiful!

Miriam Lee said...

YIPPEE!!!! Heather is a blogger!!! You'll be hooked before you know it--and it's a great way to record Nora's life. My blog totally serves as our family journal. Which would never happen otherwise!! Can't wait to get the news!!! Nora is on the way!!!

Alison Daugs said...

Whahoo! Won't be long now. Good- luck. You'll do great.

As uncomfortable and painful as pregnancy and birth is- I loved it. I miss it. Cherish it. Let us know when the day arrives.