Monday, December 21, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...

My baby to sleep through the night again!!
Nora was great at this until she got her first cold the week of Halloween. Since then it has been hit or miss...mostly miss. Needless to say I am tired!
How tired you ask? So tired that I decided I needed to go purchase one of the books that teaches me how to get my child to sleep through the night. So I turn on my car to warm up so Nora and I wont freeze. But get too tired to go out and get that stupid book...but forget to turn my car off! Who knows how long it was running in my driveway. Uffda!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Welcome to motherhood. A never ending experience of lost brain cells....

CUTE blog! You're on my list, so i can read all about you guys!

Caitlin said...

ha ha! So funny. I totally would have done that... without being a mom/having a child! Awesome.

Dan and Jen said...

Hey, hey. Cute blog! Nora is such a doll! We had a good time with you guys at New Year's. I hope Nora starts sleeping better.