Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday The 13th.

Was I superstituous before today? No. Am I now? Maybe...
Friday the 13th has taught me:
Basements flood and Blake from Apollo Rooter is your new best friend.
Motherhood is a game of 'Let's Make A Deal'.
It is only natural that when one kid falls asleep the other will wake up.
If you leave bread on the counter with in tiny hands' reach it will end up as bird food all over the front room.
Ovarian Cysts may not be cysts at all but tiny aliens overtaking my baby making organs.
I would do just about anything for a Diet Coke or Arnold Palmer right about now.
House cleaning is way overrated.
My friend Ellen is a godsend. Truly.
It may be the 13th, but it is Friday...
and the beginning of a 3 day weekend for my lover!

Don't walk under a ladder today people.

1 comment:

Elle Keeps Moving said...

house cleaning IS overrated, YOU are the godsend and who is arnold palmer?