Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's That Time Again.

Randomness!

1. The nesting feeling has set in and I have BIG plans for "The Duplex" inside and out.
2. Along with nesting is the urge to sew. Easter dresses reveal coming soon.
3. If you haven't eaten one of the Taco Bell Dorito tacos you are missing out on life. So freaking delicious!
4. I am a huge fan of Saltwater Sandals for my girls. I scored two pair on Ebay this week and couldn't be more excited. If you love them as much as I do you will be smart and check Ebay. NEVER pay full price for them. I only paid about $18 a pair.
5. I am obsessed with Game Of Thrones on HBO but cannot bring myself to read the books. The sheer thickness of them frightens me away.
6. I watched The Business of Being Born and it scared me to death to go through labor again. Don't watch it. And if you have...having a babe in the hospital and being induced is nowhere near as bad as Ricki made it out to be.
7. I can hardly wait for my kids to have their Easter egg hunt on Sunday.

And now for random pictures:





2 comments:

The Millers said...

your girls are soooo stinking cute!

Emma Frances said...

Your girls are adorable! :] And I really do need to try the Doritos taco! I can't wait! Haha. Also, yay for your girls' saltwater sandals! I can't wait to see them!!