Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nomad.

In the past six days I have stayed at four different houses. This weekend will mark home number five before heading back to Herriman (where we moved in with the in-laws last week). This past week and a half has taught me many life lessons.
1. My husband, the girls and I can comfortably live with just the items that fit in one laundry basket.
2. I am a lucky girl to have in-laws who care so much about my little family.
3. Herriman is not the place for me. I need city living or extreme country...the in between of Herriman doesn't suit me and I feel like I am losing my marbles.
4. Having kids who adapt well to change is priceless.
5. I will never have a husband who has to commute longer than 30 minutes each way to work. (The apartment hunt and/or job hunt continues)
6. Moving while pregnant is easier than moving with a newborn (which we have done with Nora and Stella) but I look forward to a time when we don't have to move every year of our marriage.
7. Leaving good friends hurts my heart like a bad highschool break up.
Here's to praying we find some normalcy before Mabel arrives. Speaking of which, I get to enjoy a glucose test, blood test and a rhogam shot in about an hour. Yipee. Nothing like a giant needle stuck in my fat ol' butt cheek. Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments: