Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A New Year.

Let me clear the air by saying that I think New Years resolutions are lame. Only for the fact that every time I make some and never follow through I feel like a failure and it stinks. So this year I told Aaron my only resolution was to NOT be pregnant for any part of 2013. Considering I was pregnant for part of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 and have 3 kids with in three and a half years of each other I am hoping that this one should be and easy one to accomplish ;)
But starting a new year always brings the familiar feeling of wanting to start again, be more organized, get fit and be happier. 2013 feels like a big year for me. We just moved for the 6th time in our marriage and I finally feel home. I feel like our family is almost complete and I can take this year to sit back and enjoy my kids being little. Yes it would be nice to have everything organized or to lose the last 5 lbs of baby weight or quit the Diet Coke addiction but this year I am going to focus on being happier. Letting go of stress, learning to say No and focusing all my energy on my husband and littles. And that already makes me happier.
Happy New Year!
A snowy view from our new place. 

2 comments:

Kimerly said...

Ummmmm, hoping won't make your only resolution happen:):):) Just sayin':):) I love YOU to the stars!

The Taylors said...

What a good new years resolution! (and I don't mean the not being pregnant one!)