Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dear Mabel.

Happy 1st Birthday Little Red! 
My life has changed more in the past year that in any other year of my life. I am so blessed to have you with me to help me along the ride and bring sweet magic to our family. I do love you so. You seem to have decided that age one is old enough to be big and it is breaking my heart a little bit even though it is so fun to watch you play. You climb everything now including onto the couch and beds. You also have started saying your animal sounds (Dog, Cat, Tiger and Wolf) and holding up your arms when you want to be held just melting my momma heart. The most bittersweet change that age one has brought with it is the lessening desire for you to nurse. You are weaning yourself and I don't know that I am quite ready to give up that special bond. Although, less nursing means you are sleeping way better thankfully. Just stop growing up so fast already. I love you to the starts sweet Mabs! 
Love, 
Momma
^This is the newest face you make when I ask you to smile. Also, a special thanks to Steve and Micah for gifting little Mabel her Pony that she loves so much!

No comments: