2. On a less serious note. I am in the works of brainstorming a way to calculate how much breasmilk your baby is drinking straight from the udder. It might make me rich one day...
3. If I ever were to go back to school and work again I want to be an elementary school teacher. I have been doing some work at home for a 3rd grade teacher and it makes me smile.
4. I wish the vacuum lines would always stay in the carpet.
5. In the mornings I can smell fall. And I am falling in love all over again, as I do every year.
6. My purpose on this earth is to reproduce. And even though my mom thinks I am nuts and I told myself I wouldn't be pregnant next time we go to Disneyland. I probably will be.
7. At Tootsie's first day of dance class today I almost exploded with joy.
8. I love baby O. almost as much as my own kids. So much so that when I hear his sweet cries through the wall I make more milk.
9. I worry about my big sissy M. a lot lately. I miss being little with her. She deserves the world!